Sunday, May 6, 2012

Conversation Between Miley Cyrus & Bruno Mars

My Predictions:
Bruno: Easy come, easy go, that's just how you live, oh take, take, take it all but you never give
Should've known you was trouble from the 1st kiss had your eyes wide open, why were they open?
Miley:Gave you all I had and you tossed it in the trash, you tossed it in the trash, you did
Bruno:To give me all your love is all I ever asked cos what u don't understand is I'd catch a grenade 4 u, throw my hand on a blade 4u
Miley:I'd jump in front of a train 4u, u know I'd do anything 4u
Bruno:Oh ooh I would go through all this pain, take a bullet straight through my brain, yes I would die 4u baby, but u won't do the same
Together:No, no, no, no
Miley:Black & black, black & blue, beat me till I'm numb, tell the devil I said hey when u get back to where your from
Bruno:Mad woman, bad woman, that's just what u r yeah u'd smile in my face then rip the brakes out my car
Miley:Gave you all I had and you tossed it in the trash, you tossed it in the trash, you did
Bruno:To give me all your love is all I ever asked cos what u don't understand is I'd catch a grenade 4 u, throw my hand on a blade 4u
Miley:I'd jump in front of a train 4u, u know I'd do anything 4u
Bruno:Oh ooh I would go through all this pain, take a bullet straight through my brain, yes I would die 4u baby, but u won't do the same
Together:If my body was on fire, Ooh you'd watch me burn down in flames, u said u loved me your a liar cos u never ever ever did baby
Together:But darling I'll still catch a grenade 4u
Miley:Throw my hand a a blade 4 ya
Bruno: I'd jump in front of a train 4 ya
Together: U know I'd do anything 4 ya
Bruno: I would go through all this pain, take a bullet straight through my brain
Together:Yes I would die 4 u baby, but u won't do the same
Miley:No u won't do the same, you woudn't do the same
Together:Ooh you never do the same, no, no, no, no

1 comment:

  1. You told it to me on 6/5/12, but i feel i hate it and luv it

    ReplyDelete